Welcome to the Drapers subscription site
Drapers (previously known as Drapers Record) helps businesses future proof in an industry currently experiencing disruption and change. It is the number one source of breaking news, business advice and expert analysis for the fashion industry.
Available both in print and online, it is a daily source of intelligence for fashion professionals across the supply chain, enabling them to react quickly to new developments and plan ahead more effectively for changes in trends, technology or consumer behaviour.
What does a subscription to Drapers include?
Access to Drapers Online
Subscriber-only Drapers app
Drapers magazine delivered to your desk (optional)
Monitoring of competitor coverage with our company directory
An archive of over 30,000 articles on Drapersonline.com
Breaking fashion news, delivered straight to your inbox
As well as access to all of the Drapers special features:
- 8 What to Buy specials featuring the must-buys of the season
- 8 Hit or Miss assessments of what the biggest high street names are offering customers
- 2 Property specials analysing the retail real estate trends
- 2 Seasons’ Previews of what different brands are offering next season
- 2 Show Calendars with the key dates for your diary for the buying season ahead
- 1 Top 100 list of the most influential people in the fashion industry that year
- A number of special reports covering topics such as: personalisation, multichannel trends, Product Lifecycle Management technology, supply chain considerations, delivery and returns and the luxury sector
Here are just some of the industry leading brands and retailers that read Drapers:
Amazon | Asos | Burberry | Coast | Fenwick | Fred Perry | Harrods | Harvey Nichols | House of Fraser | Jigsaw | John Lewis | Net-a-porter | Office | Selfridges | Ted Baker | Urban Outfitters