Welcome to Drapers – the UK’s leading publication on fashion business
Since it first appeared as The Drapers’ Record on 6 August 1887, Drapers has been the number one provider of business news, industry opinion, insight and analysis for the fashion sector.
Today, Drapers still remains at the forefront of the industry, covering the issues that really matter to its readers and the sector.
A SUBSCRIPTION TO DRAPERS WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Breaking news alerts – be the first to hear the latest on the companies that are hitting the headlines, such as Ben Sherman, Matalan and Brantano. Sign up to get these delivered straight to your inbox.
- Movers and shakers – from the appointment of Steve Rowe as M&S CEO to BHS poaching House of Fraser’s brand director, Drapers is first to know about any big moves in the industry.
- Market insight – the Drapers special reports address the biggest issues facing the industry. Covering everything from textiles to personalisation, these reports are exclusive to Drapers and provide the insight you need to make the best decisions for your business.
- Company Directory – the Company Directory feature allows you to monitor all coverage on you and your competitors. It even shows who from each company is in your Linkedin network.
- Expert opinion and advice – Whether you’re looking to take your business into international markets, need advice on e-commerce or are seeking clarity on discounting, the Drapers Inteviews can help. We showcase business success stories, as told by those at the top of their game. Previous interviews include Shop Direct CEO Alex Baldock and F&F CEO Richard Price.
- Trend analysis – with live coverage from all the major trade shows and seasonal trend previews, you can ensure that you make the best buying decisions.
A Drapers subscription includes:
- Complete and unrestricted access to improved Drapersonline.com
- Drapers magazine delivered direct to your desk
- Access to the subscriber-only Drapers app
- Full access to the Brand Directory and Independents Directory
- Daily e-newsletters delivered direct to your inbox
Subscribe today using any of our special offers, and you also receive FREE instant access to all the featured downloadable special reports.